Followers

Saturday 16 November 2013

40th Birthday Gift Card - USA themed

Hi Everyone

If you are reading this post on Saturday night then I am partying the night away! Night off from Slimming World lol!

It's Scott's 40th birthday party that we have gone to tonight and very soon they are off on holiday to Florida so I got Scott some US Dollars for his pressie so I had to make a gift card to put them in and here it is:-


 
I've used a couple of printed papers that I found on the interweb and some buttons that I found on ebay - perfect!
 
Have a great time Scott, Debbie & Ryan wish I could fit in your suitcase!
 
 
Thanks for popping in and I hope to see you again soon!
 
Lisa xx
 
Card Ingredients:-
DL card blank
Blue paper from DCWV
Printed papers from the Interweb
Ribbons and gems from stash
Buttons from Ebay


No comments:

Post a Comment