Followers

Friday 14 February 2014

Happy Valentine's Day

Hello again everyone!

You all feeling in a romantic mood today?? No me neither haha - but I did make the effort to at least make a card. Always quite hard to do a Valentines card for a male I think but I found this cute image from Wee Stamps and thought it would be ideal!



Please ignore the really un-straight line at the bottom base layer - did that a bit wrong didn't I!! Good Job it's only staying in this house haha!

Hope Brent likes it!!

Bye for now

Lisa xx

Card Ingredients:-
Square card blank
Grey card from stash
Patterened papers from Shaken not Stirred paperpad from Kaiser Kraft
Ribbons from stash
Image Mr Bunny from Wee Stamps coloured with Spectrum Noir and Promarkers
Stickles
Dies - Spellbinders
Red hearts from Hobbycraft
Gems from stash


1 comment: