Followers

Sunday 14 September 2014

Wedding Congratulations - part one

Hi Everyone

Here is the first of two posts from me today. Can you believe that I don't get any wedding invites for years and when you do, you get two for the same day!! Always the way. So I had to choose which one to go to and this first card is for my work colleague Laura - this is the wedding I'm not going to.

I've used a digi-stamp from Teddy Bo (watch this space for the up and coming re-launch and DT call very soon!!).



I don't normally use pink, but as Laura has a pink theme for her wedding I had to fit in!

Congratulations Laura and Ben - I hope you like your card!

Watch this space for the second post later on today

See you soon 

Lisa

xx

Card Ingredients:-

Scalloped Edge card blank
Image from Teddy Bo  coloured with Flexmarkers
Patterned papers from Papermania
Lace from Papermania
Flowers, pearls, Kraft card and ribbons from stash
Greeting from LOTV
Dies - Spellbinders and X-cut and Nellie Sneddon leaf punch

1 comment: