Followers

Tuesday 15 May 2012

Through The Craftroom Door Challenge - Photo Inspiration

Hello Everyone Today sees the start of a new challenge at Through The Craftroom Door and the theme this time is 'Photo Inspiration'. Here is my Design Team card - I decided to use muted colours on my card and I've coloured the Gilli image with Spectrum Noir and Promarker pens. This could be me in mhy slanket with a cuppa!! The backing papers are all from the First Edition New Leaf paperpad and I've also added a gold and cream ribbon from by stash. The green gems are also from stash (from WH Smith I think) and the amber brad is from Papermania. The die is from Spellbinders. Come and see the rest of the Design Team cards and join in the challenge at http://www.craftdoormagazine.com/ Lisa x

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous card Lisa and blog is looking GOOD!!!!!

    ReplyDelete