Followers

Friday 7 September 2012

Teddy Bo Birthday Card


Hi Everyone!

Well we've reached 07 September 2012 which means that I am offically old! Yes the big 40 today! But not only is it my birthday but also a work colleague's who always has great delight in telling me how much older I am than him! This is the card I made for him using Teddy Bo.

I have scheduled this post so who knows what is going to happen today but I have the day off so watch this space for an update. Well I have booked the long weekend off, just in case!

Have a good day!

From the Old Bird! xx

Card Ingredients:-
Square card blank
Green metallic paper from Forever Friends, green embossed and metallic Bazzill card
Green/white square patterned paper from Dovecraft
White ribbon from stash and green ribbon from Poundland
Green gems from Dovecraft
Green Candi dots
Teddy Bo stamps coloured with Spectrum Noir and Promarkers (Spectrum LG2, LG4, LG5, GG1 - Promarkers Vanilla and Sandstone
Dies - Spellbinders


No comments:

Post a Comment