Followers

Monday 22 May 2017

Teddy Bo & Co Membership Bundle for Teddy Bo

Hello All

Well the weather has finally started to improve - about time! so here is a nice cheery card for you!



 
Isn't Teddy Bo cute with his huge flower! This image is part of the Teddy Bo May Membership bundle. Unfortunately, the shop is still down at the mo so if you need any other info regarding this contact Teddy Bo via Facebook! I tried a different layout to my usual - I hope you like it!
 
Watch this space for the last of the Membership Bundle cards next week
 
Card details below:-
 
Teddy Bo coloured with Spectrum Noir LG1,2,3,4 CG1,2 Copics B91,95,97 E30,31,33,35, W4, RV10
 
papers First Edition Up & Away
 
Ribbons, gems and pearls from stash

3 comments:

  1. This is absolutely stunning x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love Teddy Bo in his floral attire! Great job!
    I LOVE those papers too!!! xx

    ReplyDelete