Followers

Tuesday 6 June 2017

Teddy Bo & Co June Bundle - Teddy Bo Retirement card

 

Hello All - Well flaming June has arrived, not judging by today's weather it has been awful, fingers crossed it cheers up before my holiday!
 
Anyway, here is my first Teddy Bo & Co post for June and I've used the bowling Bo from the June Bundle. A work colleague of my partner is retiring and for his present they have bought him some new lawn bowls, so our nice boss lady and Teddy Bo & Co drew me a special Bo to use - and here is my card.....
 
 
https://www.teddybo.com/


 
Hope you like him! Don't forget that you can get all six images in the June bundle for just £5 from Teddy Bo & Co - or you can just get individual images if you prefer. Watch this space for the next Teddy Bo & Co DT card this time next week!
 
Lisa xx
 
Card details:-
 
Image Bowling Teddy Bo coloured with Copics YR20, 24, E35,37,R83, YG25, 17, 63, G24, R56, 59, Flexmarker CG1
Papers Curiosity Shop from Trimcraft
Ribbons & Pearls from stash
Sentiment from Crafters Companion
Wooden Heart from The Works


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful is your card and so adorable is your image l just love it! xx

    ReplyDelete