Followers

Monday 17 July 2017

Teddy Bo & Bea Wedding card No 2!

What is it they say about buses....one of my work colleagues liked the wedding card I made for my boss that she asked me to make one too - no pressure only a week to make it lol! But I did it in time and here is the finished card:-

https://www.teddybo.com/

 
That's two in two weeks get me - and I managed to master putting the box together to put it in!! You can get this image over at Teddy Bo & Co. Hope you like the card too!
 
 
You never know this could be a sign of things to come!!
 
 
Catch up soon!
 
Lisa xx
 
Card details:-
Teddy Bo & Bea coloured with Prismacolour pencils, Flexmarkers (BG 1, 2,3,4,5) and Copics (W0,2,4,6 YG20,24, E35, 37, 30, 31, 33
Papers The Promise from First Edition
Sentiment from LOTV
Gems, pearls, ribbons and flowers from stash
glitter glue

1 comment: