Followers

Wednesday 9 November 2011

Parachute Jump

Well the commissioned cards are all bagged and tagged and ready for me to take to work tomorrow. Now got the images ready to make the money wallets for my Mum over the weekend (long weekend off of work - yipee!!) - as I'm taking a break from crafting, well for a few hours anyway!!, I thought I'd add this photo.

What an expience! I did the jump on 16 September last year and raised money for Hearing Dogs for Deaf People - as this is one of the charities we sponsor through work. Between myself and a work colleague, Emily, we raised around £1000! One of the best things I've done so far.

Back to crafting tomorrow :0)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lisa, It's been a long time since I did this!! might get a heart attack now - so cool you did it for charity too!! looking forward to working with us on the Forever Friends DT! xxx Steph

    ReplyDelete