Followers

Friday 4 January 2013

New Year......New Beginnings!

Hello Everyone

Well its the start of a new year and to start the year off I have also become a Design Team member for the newley re-launched Digi Haven Challenge Blog and this is my first project.

Now as today sees the re-launch of Digi Haven we have LOADS of prizes up for grabs for the winners of the Sparkles and Bling challenge. They include images from Bugaboo, Stamp N Doodle, Platypus Creek and Di's Digi Downloads and many more........ Hop over to the Digi Haven blog to enter the challenge and to find out the full details of the prizes on offer.

My first DT card is using an Image from Bugaboo and here it is:-

 
This could infact be me! I do love a good soak in the bath - not often that I do take a glass of wine with me though!
 
I hope you like my first card for Digi Haven and don't forget to enter our Sparkles and Bling challenge, you could win a great prize!
 
Lisa xx
 
Card Ingredients:-
Square card blank
Mid Blue paper from Dovecraft, spotty paper from Bo Bunney and blue glitter from DCWV
Dies - Whimsy corners and Spellbinders
Ribbons and bow from local cake decorating store
Blue gems and pearl from Bo Bunney
Clear from stash
Image - Ruby from Bugaboo Stamps coloured with Spectrum Noir pens (BT1 BT2 BT3 BT4 CT2 CT3 CT4 GB2 FS2 FS4 FS7 CR4 LG5 LV1 LV2 PP1 IB1 GG1 CR6)
Glossy Acccents and Stickles on the bubbles
Peel offs from stash


18 comments:

  1. Hi Lisa, Great card could also be me l love a good soak too!! beautiful image and layout have a lovely day x

    ReplyDelete
  2. JUst GORgeous! FABulous image. FABulous colours...
    LOve it Lisa.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa--love,love. love your bathtub beauty with all the sparkle and bling! So thrilled to have you as a team mate on the Digi Haven Design Team!
    ~sandy
    visit my blog @ sandy's crafty creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun image, I do love a long soak! Gorgeous, sparkly card xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful first card. I look forward to many more. I like your corner bling.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super card and wonderful fab image to use. Great colours. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Lisa, I like the fun image, the papers and the bling.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful debut card! LOVE the blinged up corners and your coloring is amazing! WELCOME--so excited to work with you at Digi Haven! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This card made me smile! Such a cute image! I like the bling in the corners and the words around the image.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow awesome card! Just love the corners with the bubbles. Congrats on your DT position!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lisa this card us so fun! I love the image, design and your sense of humor! Thank you for joining the Digi Haven DT. We are honored to have you join us. ♥ Denise

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your card is so fun. Lovin' those corners with the gems and this bathing beauty is colored well. Welcome to Digi Haven, I look forward to working with you.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the soft colours that you have used to create that relaxing feeling. Wish I had the time to have a lovely soak with a glass of wine!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lisa, welcome to our lovely Digi Haven DT! You did an amazing job with this card!
    Hugs,
    ♥ Sandra ♥

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a great card Lisa...Love what you did with the Bugaboo stamp. Your coloring is beautiful! Good luck to Digi Haven. I love the new look!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congratulations to your new DT position!
    thank you for sharing your creative project and inspires .I have to say that I really enjoy browsing your blog!
    Keep up the fabulous work.I wish you many more creative years of inspiration!!

    Greetings and Stamps to you,on this embossing powder weekend!
    May you always think of ink pads and dream of punches.
    Have a colored pencil weekend and paper blessings to you.
    hugs across the miles snowbird@hotmail.de
    Good luck with everything you plan for the new year
    Wishing you and your loved ones a Happy healty new Year

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very cute. Love the sparkles on the bubbles. DH DT sister.
    http://iwycd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. This looks very relaxing indeed! A fun image and so nicely decorated with bling in the corners.

    ReplyDelete