Followers

Saturday 21 April 2012

Get Well Soon

Spent every night last week (apart from one) in Crafty Corner as Brent was on nightshift and enjoyed every minute! Got loads of cards made (will be able to post these very soon)and got to plan a few others too. Also found out this week that my friend Claire has been in hospital, so thought I'd make her a card to cheer her up a bit - and here it is. I hope it made her smile. I've made this using 3 Dovecraft papers, Bazzill card and the image is 'A Friend in Need'from Karens Doodles and coloured using Promarkers and Spectrum Noir pens. Quite pleased with the colouring if I do say so myself! Ribbon is from Forever Friends and also used Craftwork Cards candi and peel offs. Dies are from X-cut and Spellbinders. Get well soon Claire! Looking forward to spenidng more time in Crafty Corner next week! Entered into the Spring Colours challenge at http://basicgreychallenges.blogspot.co.uk/ Entered into the Lets Meet Your Animal Friendss challenge at http://disdigidesignschallenge.blogspot.co.uk/

4 comments:

  1. What a super cute card. I hope your friend is better soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful coloring! I'm sure this card will cheer your friend up. Beautiful design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just so gorgeous...love the image and fabulous colours too hun :o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete