Followers

Sunday 15 April 2012

Through The Craftroom Door Challenge - Your favourite technique


Hello Everyone

Last official day of my Easter Holiday today and I've set the alarm clock for the morning :0(. On the plus side I have spent some time in Crafty Corner this afternnon as Brent has been watching the football.

I am please to annouce that recently I have also been added to the Design Team at Through The Craftroom Door. The theme for the new challenge is 'your favourite technique' and this is my favourite - 3d Decoupage. This is the card I have made for the challenge.

It is made using a Forever Friends decoupage image and Forever Friends papers and Bazzill card. I've used a border punch and 3 different ribbons - one from Dovecraft and 2 from my stash. Flowers bought from ebay and an umbrella charm.

Please feel free to join us at http://www.craftdoormagazine.com/ for this challenge - we'd love to see your cards.

I've also been asked to do a step-by-step guide on 3d Decoupage cards for the the next Through The Craftroom Door magazine. I'll keep you posted on this :0)

Back to work tomorrow, but will try and get back to Crafty Corner asap!

Entered into the oh so cute challenge at http://pennyblackatallsorts.blogspot.co.uk/

Entered into the Spring Challenge at http://robynsfetishchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/

8 comments:

  1. I love this!! The colours are gorgeous and youve used one of my fav FF papers lol!! Congrats on the new DT posistion too - well done!! Rach :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, I like the sweet ff bear decoupage, and the papers,
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely in a beautiful spring pink!
    Thanks for sharing your card with us at Robyn's Fetish!
    Hannelie

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely card and pretty pink colour palette.

    Thanks so much for joining our Oh so Cute theme at Penny Black and More this month and good luck with all the prize draws.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely colour combo and cute image. thanks for joining Penny Black & More @ Allsorts this month.
    Lynn x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. congratulations on your new design team position! this is a very sweet card and ilove the tiny umbrella charm. thank you for playing along with our oh so cute theme this month at penny black and more.
    linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your image is so adorable. I love the colors you used. Thanks for joining us at Robyn's Fetish. Edwina

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute card. Thank you for joining in the fun at Penny Black and More @ Allsorts and good luck x Susan x

    ReplyDelete