Followers

Saturday 30 November 2013

Christmas Gift Card 1

Hi Everyone

Hope you are all well - last day of November, where has that month gone! December tomorrow, will I get my own way and be able to put the tree up?????

Anyway, not been up to much today so I popped to Crafty Corner for a while - My Mum has asked me to make a couple of gift cards for her to send money to my cousins in Canada. Here is the 1st one I made today




I think the image is from Pollycraft (it's one I have saved somewhere!) and I'm loving this new paperpad from First Edition - Glad you 'made' me buy it Karen!!

Look out for the other card a bit later!

Off now to watch tv - good tonight, Strictly, X-factor, I'm a Celeb and Jonathon Ross!

See you soon!

Lisa xx

Card Ingredients:-
Square card blank
Kraft card from stash
Papers from Nordic Christmas paperpad from First Edition
Ribbons from local cake decorating store and The Range
Pearls from stash
Dies - Snowflake, Tag (freebie from Papercarft Essentials), Sizzix
Wooden sentiment
Image coloured with Spectrum Noir and Promarkers (Promarkers Marsh Green, Cardinal red, Caramel, Sandstone, Denim Blue, Vanilla Spectrum IB1 IG1 BT1)
Glossy Accents

Entered into the winter Wonderland challenge at http://pinkgemchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/

Entered into the All Things Christmas challenge at http://craftycalendarchallenge.blogspot.co.uk/


2 comments:

  1. Truely stunning card image and fab papers

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous creation. Lovely image and papers. Thanks for sharing with us at A Gem of a Challenge and good luck.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete