Followers

Saturday 30 November 2013

Gift Card 2

Hi me again!

Here is the 2nd gift card I made today - still using the same paperpad, I'm loving it!!




Thanks for the tip Karen about using a white gel pen on the cheeks!

I'll pop in again soon - tv is too good tonight!

Lisa xx

Card Ingredients:-
Square card blank
Kraft card from stash
Patterned paper from First Edition Nordic Christmas paperpad
Ribbons from local cake decorating store and Dovecraft
Dies - Snowflake, tag freebie from Papercraft Essentials, Sizzix
gems from stash
Wooden sentiment
Image from Pollycraft coloured with Spectrum Noir and Promarkers (Promarkers Putty Blush Cardinal Red Marsh Green Denim Blue Sandstone, Spectrum IG1 IB1 BT1 OR1 IG5 IG6 IG9)
White gel pen

Entered into the Winter Wonderland challenge at http://pinkgemchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk/

Entered into the All Things Christmas challenge at 


3 comments:

  1. Super cute! Loving the sketch and a darling stamp used!
    Thanks so much for playing along in my "snowman" word play saturday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card and I love the papers. I tend to get a bit addicted to one I like too!
    Hugs
    Annette - Netty's Cards
    xx
    Proud to design for :
    Crafty Little Fairies,
    Top Tip Tuesday,
    ABC Christmas,
    As You Like It,
    Pink Gem Designs,
    The Stamp Basket, and
    Stampfairy.

    ReplyDelete