Followers

Thursday 5 February 2015

Teddy Bea birthday

Well hello!

I am still alive - honest! Just not had the crafty vibe since about November, I didn't even make any Christmas Cards, But its now a new year and I treated myself to a few new copics pens and so I thought 'd better make a card - and here she is, gorgeous Teddy Bea from Teddy Bo:-



What do you think ? I don't normally do pink but I quite like this one!

I promise I won't leave it so long to make the next one - watch this space!

Catch up soon

Lisa xx

Card ingredients:-
Scalloped edge square card blank
Kraft card from stash
Patterned papers from First Edition Love Letters
Image Teddy Bea from Teddy bo coloured with Copics
Flowers, gems and ribbons from stash
Greeting from LOTV
Dies Spellbinders, X-cut and Nellie Sneddon leaf punch
Stickles



3 comments:

  1. Hello ! I looove this card, so nice colors, love pink ;-)
    Your colouring is fantastic !
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to see you back, lovely card, so pretty, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. l'd use more Pink Lisa your card is absolutely fabulous as always and your colouring is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete