Followers

Tuesday 10 February 2015

Thinking of good friends past and present

Hi again

Sad and reflective day today - it's 21 years ago today that my best friend's son was killed by a speeding driver - he was only 15. I can't believe were the time has gone! I never forget this day and every year without fail I always make my friends a card just to let them know that we are always thinking about them. This year I found this cute image from Saturated Canary with a nice heart bubble.....



I tried pink again - that's two cards in a week!

I had a message from my friend to say that she loved it, I hope you do too!

See you again for another post soon (hopefully!)

Lisa xx

Card Ingredients
Scalloped edge card blank
Kraft card from stash
Patterned papers from First Edition Love Letters paperpad
Dies - Spellbinders, x-cut and a magazine freebie
Gems, ribbon and lace from stash
Image from Saturated Canary coloured with Copics and Flexmarkers
Greeting from LOTV
Glossy Accents and Stickles




2 comments: