Followers

Thursday 5 March 2015

New Home card - Saturated Canary

Hello Everyone

sorry I've not been here for a while! Here is a card I made recently for one of my friends who has moved to her new home. I used the digi-stamp from Saturated Canary:-



I've used Copics, Flexmarkers and Spectrum Noir markers - hope you like it!

Card Ingredients:-

Scalloped edge card blank
Kraft card from stash
Patterned papers from Papermania
Digi-stamp from Saturated Canary
Charm from Ebay
Glossy Accents
Flowers from Wild Orchid
Gems and ribbons from stash
Greeting from LOTV
Dies -  Xcut and Spellbinders



2 comments:

  1. A brilliant card such a gorgeous new house image and l love your papers and design you've coloured your image so beautifully xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the details!
    Laura ElleBi

    ReplyDelete