Followers

Thursday 19 June 2014

Father's Day......

....I know I'm a week late in posting this, but you know how it is.....

Anyway I'll keep this post short - bit late now after watching England lose miserably in their World Cup match - so here are the cards I made for my Dad and Brent's Dad:-



Didn't have a huge amount of time to get these done but I don't think they are too bad! I'll be back soon with a new wedding card - watch this space!

Catch up soon 

Lisa

Card Ingredients 1:-

Square card blank
Patterned papers from Forever Friends
Image from Di's Digi Downloads coloured with Promarkers, Flexmarkers and Spectrum Noir
White Gel Pen
Blackboard speech bubble - freebie from Docrafts magazine
Gems, ribbons and kraft card from stash
Ribbon from The Range

Card Ingredients 2:-

Square card Blank
patterned papers from Papermania
Image from Digistamp Boutique coloured with Promarkers and flexmarkers
Wooden Tiles freebies with DoCrafts magazine
Buttons from Papermania
Kraft card from Stash


1 comment: